Thursday, October 3, 2013

Coop Porch - Update


It is a rainy morning here in Kansas and we are hearing lots of talk of storms tonight and tomorrow and then a big cool down.  How is the weather in your area?  It seems that in Kansas we don't ever get much of a Spring or Fall.  We kind of jump right from Summer to Winter and back again. 

I am loving the new porch my husband built for our coop and just had to share a picture of the finished porch!

I absolutely LOVE it.  The steps face the side which makes it so handy since I come down the steps you see in the background by the pool when I go to the coop.  I love having a little space on the porch for my "poop bucket".  It is very handy to have it right there to dump any daily clean ups that I do.  It is also wonderful not to have to have it inside the coop where opening it can release unpleasant odors.  

I think I need a little porch light on it so I have some light when I go out to tuck the girls in for the night.  :)



No comments:

Post a Comment