Friday, October 18, 2013

Another beautiful sunrise

If you have seen one sunrise you have seen them all!
Right?
Wrong I think!
So many factors play into the sunrise and sunset.  And since I can't be enjoying some of my favorite sunsets over the beach on Anna Maria Island in Florida, I have to see all the beauty in these Kansas sunrises and sunsets.  :) 

On Wednesday morning (October 16th, 2013) I was busy getting all my morning chores done because my daughter Meghann and our new little granddaughter Kinnley were coming to spend the day.  
But I had to stop and take a picture of this beautiful sunrise.  Of course I don't think the camera did it justice.  Some things only God can fully capture.  And this sunrise changed quickly due to the clouds.
The layer of clouds overhead only allowed the sun to peek through right at the horizon.  The way the sun hit the tops of the trees was truly amazingly beautiful.

I hope you all take time to enjoy the simple things even at the busiest times.

No comments:

Post a Comment