Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Good Morning from Hummingbird Hollow Hen House



It is truly a beautiful chilly morning here in Kansas.  I thought I would share a short video of our 7 pullets coming out into the run this morning.  

As you can hear in the video I have one pullet that seems to sneeze frequently.  She doesn't have any other symptoms other than the sneeze.  And one of my Easter Egger pullets has been closing her left eye alot the last few days.  She is eating fine and seems pretty active.  I first noticed that the eye was a little watery.  Not sure if she got pecked or bumped into something.  Another thing to worry about and keep an eye on.

Next on the "to do" list will be naming the other 4 Easter Egger pullets and then getting pictures of them so they can be introduced on the blog. :) 

Have a great day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment